A digital pulse oximeter is a device used to measure the percentage of oxygenated hemoglobin in a person's blood. It works by measuring the properties of light absorption of hemoglobin using a source of infrared light. Hemoglobin is responsible for delivering oxygen to cells throughout the body. When oxygen levels are low, a person may feel weak. It may be a sign of a serious heart condition.
Regular use of oximeters takes place in professional medical settings by doctors or dentists. However, owning a home monitor may be beneficial as well. Being able to take an oxygen saturation measurement throughout the day will reveal if there are times when oxygenation levels fall too low and require correction. It may be used by individuals with COPD, sleep apnea, or those who participate in sports like skiing or rock climbing. When necessary, it will help a doctor uncover an effective plan of treatment.
Advantages of the Nonin 9590 Onyx Oximeter
The Nonin Onyx Vantage 9590 Finger Plus Oximeter is scientifically proven to provide accurate results. This fingertip pulse oximeter offers a bevy of features, difficult to match:
• Reliable Results - Thanks to the PureStat SpO2 technology, a person will receive accurate readings from the Nonin 9590, even on darker skin or low perfusion patients, as well as in motion.
• Great Value – While a cheap pulse oximeter might deliver readings, how many readings will you get from it? The Nonin Onyx Vantage 9590 is guaranteed for four years, one of the longest warranties in the industry.
• Versatility - The Nonin Onyx Vantage 9590 will work on patients of all sizes. Competitors' models may be difficult to use on larger patients, but the Onyx Vantage will fit everyone. It fits digits from 8 mm to 25.4 mm. Also, it can be used on fingers, toes, or thumbs.
• Easy to Read - The unit comes with a clinician-facing, easy to read LED display. It is simple to view from any angle and in all lighting conditions.
• High Safety - The Nonin Onyx 9590 Oximeter is made in the United States. It contains no lead or latex for people with allergies.
• Long Battery Life - Up to 36 hours of continuous use or 6,000 spot checks on just 2 AAA batteries.
• Durability - This oximeter will last through spills and drops. It can be used in a wide range of environments as well.
New and Improved Model
Nonin has been in the medical industry for over a decade. The first 9500 model worked effectively, but with any medical device, new innovations and research have allowed for an even better product. The new Nonin Onyx Vantage 9590 model now includes an unprecedented four-year warranty and lower price than the original. It also provides over 4,400 more checks than the first model. The latest 9590 comes in four color selections; blue, black, red, and purple. The end result is the most accurate and durable oximeter for the price.
If you’re in the market for a new fingertip pulse oximeter, the Nonin 9590 is the premier product currently on the market. Visit Concord Health Supply to buy the Nonin Onyx Vantage 9590 and receive free shipping today!